Sign In   |   Careers   |   Contact Us
Featured Programs

Food and Beverage Service

Well-trained, knowledgeable food and beverage professionals are always in demand. Popular local restaurants, hotels, casinos and convention centres compete with five-star resorts and international cha...

Food Service Cook

If you want to get into the workforce quickly and you like working in fast-paced environments, the Food Service Cook program is a great choice. Food service cooks prepare meals and snacks for large nu...

Food Safe Handling

Every Food Eating Establishment must have a minimum of one certified food handler working at all times, as required under Section 10 of the Saskatchewan Public Eating Establishment Regulations. The...

Transfers, Lifts & Repositioning (TLR)

You will participate in activities to move and position clients/objects in health care settings using minimal physical effort and maximizing the use of mechanical aids and equipment. The course focuse...

Creating Effective Work Groups

In this professional seminar, you will learn the fundamental tools and skills that support effective project management.  Topics include project initiation, planning, controlling, implementing, a...

Community Information

To find out current information about the communities where Cumberland College Campuses are located please see:



Melfort:  The City of Melfort maintains a website listing of rental agencies and property managers under the real estate section of their website. The rental agencies in Melfort include:

Harvest Equity Management:  Manages one- and two-bedroom apartments and four-plexes.  Clean and well-maintained suites.  Utilities vary per suite. Contact at 306-921-7574 or 306-921-4155

Trevis McConaghy Apartment and House Rentals: Contact 306-921-4819 or 306-921-4448

Melfort Housing Authority:  Manages a variety of housing units (senior, affordable, subsidized) on behalf of the Saskatchewan Housing Corporation.  Contact at 306-752-7311.

Nipawin:  The Town of Nipawin maintains a list of real estate agencies and the Nipawin Housing Authority may be able to assist with accommodations 306-862-5003.

Tisdale:  There are apartments and houses for rent for potential residents. The occupancy rate of all apartments and houses fluctuates as people are constantly moving in and out. If you are interested in apartments, a good place to start may be one the realtors, or contact the Town Office for a list of Landlords.  The town office is located at 901 100 St., Tisdale or by phone at 306-873-2681.  The Tisdale Housing Authority may also be able to provide accommodation assistance 306-873-2412.